Health surveillance is a process of planned health assessments that are designed to detect the early signs of work-related ill health in your employees. It also helps you monitor the effectiveness of other risk control measures you may have in place. Having appropriate health surveillance in place means that employers reduce the risk of litigation and helps to meet Health & Safety legislation.
Our health surveillance programmes aim to:
- Detect adverse health effects at an early stage
- Prevent disabling illness/disease
- Assist in the evaluation of control measures
- Protect the health of your employees
Business Health Partners Ltd. undertake a variety of health surveillance assessments either on or off-site to suit your business risks and needs.
- Lung Function Test (Spirometry)
- Skin Assessment
- Audiometry Test
- Hand Arm Vibration Testing
Business Health Partners will always provide a fully qualified and competent practitioner to conduct occupational health surveillance assessments on your behalf.